A State agency shall at least publish the following official information in the Government Gazette:
(1) the structure and organisation of its operation;
(2) the summary of important powers and duties and operational methods;
(3) a contacting address for the purpose of contacting the State agency in order to request and obtain information or advice;
(4) by- laws, resolutions of the Council of Ministers, regulations, orders, circulars, Rules, work pattern, policies or interpretations only insofar as they are made or issued to have the same force as by-laws and intended to be of general application to private individuals concerned;
(5) such other information as determined by the Board. If any information which has already been published for dissemination in sufficient number is published in the Government Gazette by making reference to such prior published material, it shall be deemed to comply with the provisions of paragraph one. A State agency shall, for dissemination purpose, compile and make available the information under paragraph one for sale, disposal or distribution at its office as it thinks fit.