|Access and use constraints
- You qualify as an Authorised User of the SAGE Journals Material to which your institution has a paid electronic subscription if you are a current member of the academic, library, research or equivalent staff, or an alumnus of the institution at the Site for which a license has been purchased or a student actively and currently undertaking a course at the Site.
If you are a physical visitor to the Library using a public access terminal, you may also be allowed to use the SAGE Journals Material.
- You may (i) access; (ii) search; (iii) download and/or (iv) view the SAGE Journals Material and make single printed or electronic copies of individual articles for personal use only.
- You may use the SAGE Journals Material by remote access to a secure server if your site offers this facility.
- You may transmit to a third party colleague in hard copy or electronically, minimal, insubstantial amounts of the Licensed Materials for personal use or scholarly, educational, or scientific research or professional use but in no case for resale or commercial purposes. In addition, you have the right to use, with appropriate credit, figures, tables and brief excerpts from the Licensed Materials in your own scientific, scholarly and educational works.
- You may extract or use information contained in the Products for Educational Purposes, including, but not limited to, text and data mining, extraction and manipulation of information for the purposes of illustration, explanation, example, comment, criticism, teaching, research, or analysis.
- You may not (i) sell; (ii) loan; (iii) lease; (iv) transfer; (v) modify or (vi) reproduce or otherwise use the SAGE Journals Material or any part of it except as is permitted in clause 2 above.
- Staff of the Site may use part or parts of the SAGE Journals Material Online in non-commercial course packs or other collections for teaching purposes within the licensed Site only.